Thursday, February 14, 2013

On Changing Up...

I have quite a new mindset lately with my goals as far as my dance and dance related career are concerned. I  am moving the blog (and subsequently buying the blog domain) as part of that. Thank you for following me to this new space with a new address... You should note that the blog has the same name though. The name of this blog is even more true for me now than it was when I started writing it.

I plan to use this space as a jumping point for my writing in the belly dance world. Right now I am the ad sales rep at 'fuse' Tribal and Tribal Belly Dance Magazine as well as a freelance writer. Presently, I am working on two articles to be published soon.

I am working on the event production side of the belly dance world, having just produced my first large scale event Something Tribal This Way Comes... which includes a full scale magazine production as part of the event.

Additionally, I have just signed on with Kajira Djoumahna to work on some writing for anticipated additions to the Tribal Bible. I am very excited about this! I have a closely guarded, signed first edition of the Tribal Bible that has been entirely read and dog eared several times through. Practicing this dance for just less than half of the time of it's life makes this especially exciting for me.

I want to dive deeper into my writing as a means of expressing all of the joys, challenges and frustrations that go along with keeping ATS as religion. That is the focus of this blog space.

I will have contributions here from time to time and look forward to the work and insight which will be added to this experience by others.

To all who are joining me from the previous incarnation of this blog: Thanks for following me here!

To those joining me for the first time: Welcome! I am happy you are here!

I will see you all in the comments!

Be well, dance always,

Tasha-Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment